Domestic Medical Aid
Care for the one who cares for your household.
With a DomestiCare occupational health solution your domestic workers can get premium healthcare from private doctors in your neighbourhood.
- No more queuing at state facilities.
- Valid and reliable sick certifi cates.
- Quality treatment and prescription.
- Better recovery times and overall health.
- More time at work and lower infection risk.
Suitable for all domestic workers:
- Old-age carers
- Tea ladies
- Night nurses
Get quality healthcare for your domestic worker today!
How often have you wished that your domestic worker could enjoy the same quality of healthcare that you do? Well, now they can with DomestiCare – brought to you by leading names in the healthcare industry, a joint initiative between OCSA (Pty) Ltd and CareCross Health (Pty) Ltd.DomestiCare is an affordable occupational healthcare solution designed specifically to provide your domestic workers with day-to-day healthcare benefits to help keep them healthy and productive at work.
There are two plans to choose from to suit your domestic worker’s needs:
With monthly payment options from only R210, DomestiCare is very affordable and includes the following benefits:
- A choice of doctors from a list of over 1500 CareCross doctors countrywide.
- No more waiting for hours to be seen by a doctor. Your domestic worker can make an appointment at a CareCross doctor, that is conveniently located near their home or work, at a time that suits him/her.
- Medicine needed to treat a short-term illness (known as acute medication) will be prescribed free of charge by the Carecross doctor.
- X-rays and blood tests will be supplied free of charge as requested by the CareCross doctor.*
- Maternity benefits with 1st and 2nd trimester sonar tests and selected pregnancy related blood tests.*
DomestiCare Plus offers your domestic worker all of the above benefits plus the additional reassurance of dentistry and optometry, for only an extra R25 per month.
The straightforward application for both plans can be done online and only takes a few minutes. The cover will commence as soon as you have received your membership card and details from us